Working with a Psychic Medium
What is a Psychic Medium?
A medium is a person gifted with certain intuitive abilities which allow them to see the past, present, or future events of a person by tuning into the spiritual energies and vibrations around that individual. They rely on the presence of non-physical energies.
What Can Mediums Do?
The types of readings offered by mediums are widespread, and vary from person to person because everyone has a different energy reading. A different past. A different future. Most often, people seek out the guidance of a medium when they want to communicate with the other side.
The medium makes a connection with and can pass messages back and forth to those who are no longer living. Mediums receive their information from a variety of sources, including directly from the deceased as well as spirit guides and even angels.
How do Mediums See Things?
While there are a number of forms of mediumship, many are mental mediums that can see, hear, and feel communications. Spirits and angels can impress their mind and body with feelings, as well as thoughts and ideas, that come in the form of sound (clairaudience), visions (clairvoyance), ideas and knowledge (claircognizance) and feelings (clairsentience).
Regardless of how they receive communications, a medium acts like a bridge between the spiritual world and the physical world in which we live.
When Should You Seek Guidance From a Medium?
If you’re ever feeling challenged, or caught up in a web of emotion that is difficult to process, a medium can likely help you work through those things. When it comes to the passing of someone close to you, those who have moved on are often at peace. It’s those of us remaining behind who struggle with the loss and need closure. Working with a medium to communicate with the other side can bring necessary closure and help you process feelings and emotions you’re not used to wrestling with.
For those experiencing feelings like those, the best time to seek out the guidance of a medium is right away. Allowing feelings of unrest to linger can store negative energy, disrupting your natural balance and inhibiting your positive forward thought. In addition to answering questions and finding closure, a psychic medium can also help you rid yourself of accumulated negative energies and restore those much-needed balances.
The Do's and Don'ts of Speaking with a Psychic Medium
Everyone has their own belief, and that’s perfectly alright. When it comes right down to it though, we’re all spiritual beings who are living a human experience. Mediums work on a higher level to connect us with the spiritual world. They aren’t fortune tellers, and they can only provide a strong, accurate reading if you’re in tune and ready to receive it. Here are some simple Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind before contacting a medium for guidance.
1. Don’t be a skeptic. If your heart and your mind isn’t open then you’ll only be wasting your time because you’re blocking your own energy.
2. Do be honest. Trying to get an accurate reading is not the time to play games and try to test your medium.
3. Do answer honestly, but simply. Don’t go into great detail. The shorter and more concise your answers are, the easier it is for the medium to focus.
4. Do take the time to communicate on your own before you visit or speak with a medium. Let the spirits know you plan to visit a medium by communicating through meditation or simply saying it aloud.
5. When the medium presents you with detailed evidence of a passed loved one, make sure you are open to all of your passed loved ones. Sometimes clients can have psychic amnesia, which is much like having tunnel vision because they are only looking for a specific person to come through. Please keep an open mind and listen to who is coming through. That one person you want to hear from might come through after other loved ones due to a message from another passed friend or family member who feels the need to get through to you. That one person may be being brought forward afterward also because they're energy may not be strong enough or if their personality is quite shy, they may need help connecting and one of your other passed loved ones can help them come through and make a stronger connection.